Thursday 14 July 2011

EVEloves... Neutrogena Visibly Clear 3 in 1 cleanser

YAY! Finally a cleanser that is affordable and from Boots!

After experiencing the finer things in life, aka clinique toners and cleansers, everything else seemed rubbish. I then one day lost my magic bottles :( I wish I knew where..

So the gruelling task of trial and error began.. I tried everything, Simple, clean and clear, essence etc. So the breakouts began until finally this magic green water from neutrogena was invented! Its quite a new product from there visibly clear range and from all there products iv tried it is by far the best.

The product its self reminds me of a toner and a cleanser, even though its just a cleanser. The liquid clears every scrap of makeup from your face using a cotton pad. Although you cant use it on your eyes.
You get a tingly sensation which at first you think maybe is a stingy allergic reaction to it but it goes away quickly. I found my skin clear up nearly immediately ( I am also using other products but I credit this)

I have oily skin so I don't moisturise very often.. Don't shoot me! But I find this product doesn't dry my skin and makes your face feel super fresh! I feel it has a toner effect on your skin as it gives you the same tightish, closed pore sensation.





So go on and give it a go! I hope you'll be as happy as I am with the results :)

Eve xxx

p.s sorry the pictures not my own.

No comments: